From Bon Appetit 🙂
4 to 6 servings
* 3 tablespoons olive oil or butter
* 1 tablespoon minced shallot
* 12 large brussels sprouts (about 1 1/2 pounds), trimmed, quartered
* 3/4 cup shelled unsalted natural pistachios
* 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Heat oil or butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallot and stir 20 seconds. Add Brussels sprout quarters and pistachios, and sauté until leaves begin to soften but are still bright green, about 20 minutes. Drizzle lemon juice over. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl and serve.